jeudi 8 octobre 2009

Welcome to my Blog- Berbers in Morocco

During my five day trip to southern Marrakech, I learned a little bit about Berber daily life, culture, food, traditions, and celebrations. The source of this knowledge was from the guide and the people that live there. My class and I, lived in berber homes, ate berber food and did berber chores and I can tell you that it is hard. We went during theh arvest walnut season therefore we learned much about walnuts. Also, we studied about food and what they eat and how to make it. All in all, I think berbers have a difficult life but extract the most fun of it. Then, during the Moroccan Studies course we will learn about berber origins, customs, traditions, dynasties, tribes, and other topics.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire